More of Me

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Life

My name………..Emil Kranz
Childhood ambition………….. major league baseball player
Fondest memory……………… baseball as a child
Proudest moment……………. Straight A+’s in sophomore year
Biggest challenge……………. Negativity
Alarm clock………………….my mom
Perfect day…………………..a day of baseball and a night of call of duty
Indulgence………………..sunflower seeds
Favorite movie………………… The Hangover
Soundtrack………………..All I do is Win by DJ Khaled
Inspirations………help as many people as I can through the power of medicine
My life is……………just beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Well Emil, I am very impressed on how honest you were with this project. It shows great pride in who you are as a person and that is exactly what this "My Life" assignment is all about. But I might say, I can not help but notice the absence of a photograph. With the presence of a picture, especially one that perains to your life and represents you as a person, you could give your followers as well as myself a better understanding of who you are as a whole and that is exactly what this project is trying to get across to the viewers. But even without the photo, I am very glad that you finally had the oppourtunity to post this project and let me be the first to say that I am greatly looking forward to your photograph to be posted. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete